Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- Analog Devices
- Designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of high-performance linear, mixed-signal and digital integrated circuits (ICs) that address a wide range of real-world signal processing applications. The company's principal products include system-level ICs and general purpose, standard product linear ICs. [Keywords: Blackfin, TigerSHARC, SHARC, ADSP-21xx]
preview: http://www.analog.com/ - news
- Unicoi Systems, Inc.
- Unicoi Systems is a leading provider of VoIP and multimedia software and reference designs to developers and OEMs. Unicoi' s Fusion software includes the world's most widely deployed TCP/IP stack, a license free RTOS, voice capabilities, a web services suite with embedded browser, a flash file system and a security suite. [ARM, Blackfin, DSP, PowerPC]
preview: http://www.unicoi.com/ - news
- DigiLink Software, Inc
- Digital Media Elements (DME) is a software suites for users to develop and customize IP-based digital media applications based on multiple processor platforms including DaVinci, ARM, Blackfin, and MIPS. The software suite is designed using hierarchical approach where specific IP-based digital media applications are built by integrating a set of libraries consisting of various software components. There are four major library groups:...
preview: http://www.digilinksoftware.com/ - news
- PEEDI High Speed JTAG Emulator Flash Programmer JTAG Programmer for on-board and on-chip Flash devices CPU Module AT91SAM9263 Time and Cost effective solution for Atmel AT91SAM9263 All ARM7/9 and XScale based MCUs ARM11 based MCUs CortexM3, Cortex-A8 PowerPC MPC55xx, Nexus Class I PowerPC MPX83xx, Power Quck II ColdFire MCF52xx,MCF53xx,MCF54xx Blackfin BF5xx, BF532, BF533, BF537 Multi Core...
- Ronetix specializes in JTAG emulation tools and debuggers for ARM7, ARM9, XScale, PowerPC, ColdFire and Blackfin based MCUs. The company supplies complete software toolkits, intelligent debug probes and development boards for the ARM7, ARM9 and XScale technology implementations. Ronetix is headquartered in Vienna, Austria and has an extensive worldwide distribution network.
- Bluetechnix offers a set of sophisticated technology products for the most demanding applications in a space and power constrained environment. A set of tiny Core Modules and outstanding development boards for rapid prototyping help developers and system integrators to quickly design their products. Intended for prototypes, small and medium volume products Bluetechnix Tinyboards save development costs and risks significantly and enable incredible performance on a tiny space. The Blackfin product range includes besides the Core Modules Development Boards with integrated USB-based debugger interface and software support for Analog's VDSP++, LabVIEW embedded and uClinux.
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.