e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Arium is a leading supplier of JTAG-based emulators, in-circuit emulators and debuggers to the embedded development market. Our product line supports ARM and Intel processors including ARM, TI OMAP, Xscale, Itanium, Xeon, Pentium II/III/4 and Celeron. Throughout the industry, our products debug embedded applications, BIOS, device drivers, and Linux and other OS kernels. [ARM/Pentium development tools, Intel Atom]
preview: http://www.arium.com/ - news
- EMAC, Inc.
- Since 1984, EMAC, Inc. has provided customers worldwide with custom hardware, software and manufacturing. EMAC's custom services include Digital and Analog Hardware Design, BIOS adaptation, Operating System integration (Windows CE, XP Embedded, Linux and Real Time Linux), driver development and software application development. In addition, EMAC offers a comprehensive line of products and services that include Single Board Computers...
preview: http://www.emacinc.com/ - news
- Logic Technology
- Offers complete Development Environments, like I.D.E., In-Circuit-Emulators, JTAG Run Control, Debuggers, Compilers, and Performance Analyzers. Specialize in Interconnect Solutions, as well as Analyze and Test Systems such as Boundary Scan, and Protocol Analyzers. Offer a complete range of off-the-shelf Embedded Software products like Real Time Operating Systems, BIOS, main memory databases, Flash management software, and embedded TCP/IP. [RTOS]
- congatec AG
- congatec AG is a young company entering the quickly growing embedded computer technology market. Our product portfolio is comprised of embedded computer boards & modules with BIOS features for industrial use, professional board support packages and extensive design-in support. Embedded computers are our passion. It's our goal to establish long-term partnerships with our customers so that we can meet your ever-demanding needs.
preview: http://www.congatec.com/ - news
- We are developer and producer of semiconductor based system solutions. In doing this, we always offer the one product to the customer that is just the right answer to his problems. Be it a chip tailored to his specific requirements, a standard product ready for use in a short amount of time, or a complete microsystem as a symbiosis of sensor, read-out electronics and special package. more
- American Megatrends Inc. (AMI)
- Known worldwide for AMIBIOS(r), American Megatrends Inc. (AMI) offers innovative solutions for system and storage management including Aptio(tm) firmware solution for UEFI, modular AMIBIOS8, StorTrends(r), MegaRAC(r) remote KVM over IP firmware as well as backplane controller ASICs. AMI is headquartered in Atlanta with locations in the U.S., China, Germany, India, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, and is a member of the Intel(r) Embedded and...
preview: http://www.ami.com/ - news
- Insyde Software
- Insyde Software is a leading global provider of system firmware and software engineering consulting services for companies in the notebook, desktop, server, and embedded systems. Founded in September 1998, the company is based in Taiwan. Insyde Software develops traditional and emerging firmware, supporting BIOS along with new standards Including UEFI/EFI Framework. [AMD Geode]
preview: http://www.insydesw.com/ - news
- White Electronic Designs Corporation
- WEDC offers extensive experience in advanced semiconductor packaging, high-density memory chip products, LCD panels and ruggedized displays. Also, WEDC designs and manufactures membrane and elastomer keypads, graphic overlays and biosensors. Complete system integration capabilities enable WEDC to combine these elements into a fully integrated product. [Contract manufacturing]
preview: http://www.whiteedc.com/ - news
- LAB Microsystems, LLC
- LAB Microsystems, LLC is a Texas Instruments third-party specializing in DSP hardware development tools. Each TI DSK is a comprehensive DSP software development system, including target DSP board, JTAG emulation, Code Composer Studio IDE and the DSP/BIOS multitasking kernel. Offering unprecedented value, this ultra-low-cost toolchain provides a powerful platform for LAB Microsystems products.
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.