Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Development Tools mikroElektronika manufactures high-quality development tools for microcontrollers. We deliver our products across the globe and many satisfied customers guarantee first-rate service. Boards for PIC, PSoC, AVR, 8051, and other MCU's at competitive prices. [learn more] Compilers mikroElektronika develops sophisticated, comprehensive compilers for popular microcontroller series. Highly advanced IDE, source-level Debugger,...
- The MicroControllerShop
- Carries a large selection of development tools: Evaluation Boards, Emulators, Debuggers, Programmers, C-compilers and Simulators for ARM; 8051; Atmel AVR; Microchip PIC; Freescale Coldfire, HC08, HC11 and HC12; ST Microelectronics ST5 and ST7; TI MSP430, embedded ethernet and web server starter kits, proto-typing boards, emulator accessories, pin adapters, pin converters and many other microcontroller manufacturers and architectures.
- Visual X-Tools is a commercially supported toolsuite for embedded software development. It comprises an award-winning IDE and the standard GNU X-Tools from Microcross in a ready-to-run package that includes benchmarked, tested binaries, user docs, and installers. Visual X-Tools runs on Windows and Linux, and supports the following target CPUs: ARM, AVR, M32R, PowerPC, ix86, H8x, HC11/12, MIPS, SHx, SPARC, M68k/CPU32/ColdFire, V850, and XScale.
- Forest Electronic Development
- We have been providing development tools for micro-controllers since 1995, we provide programmers, assemblers, compilers, debuggers and complete development environments for the Microchip PIC and Atmel AVR processors. We ship our products all over the world.
preview: http://www.fored.co.uk/ - news
- ImageCraft's ANSI C tools offer quality code generation wrapped in an easy-to-use modern GUI Development Environment. In addition to our C tools, we offer a line of debuggers and hardware development tools through partnerships with other companies. For hardware, besides carrying microcontroller development boards, we carry the USB08 board for the HC08, CANDIP kits (CAN for the AVR), the Atmel ICE-200 In Circuit Emulator. [CPU12, MSP43, MSP43X]
preview: http://www.imagecraft.com/ - news
- Laser and Co. Solutions GmbH - MyAVR
- The company Laser & Co. Solutions GmbH was founded in 1991 with specification of hardware sales, software development & distribution and IT consulting. In 2004 came the myAVR family products and therewith our successful online-store. myAVR stands for microcontroller solutions, for training and self learning. Our ambition is to enable our customers with a successful entry into the world of microcontroller. In this time we divide our...
- RPM Systems Corporation
- RPM Systems Corporation provides product development services, USB peripheral test equipment and in-system programmers for manufacturing. RPM's Root 2 USB testers are used in manufacturing, product development and quality assurance to ensure functionality of all peripheral USB devices and hubs. Our MPQ Programmer family supports production in-circuit programming of devices including Cypress PSoC and enCoRe, Atmel AVR and AVR32,...
- XGameStation from Nurve Networks LLC
- Nurve Networks develops and manufactures embedded systems for educational, gaming, and industrial applications. Specializing in video and graphics heavy embedded systems design. Their products include the HYDRA, XGS AVR 8-Bit, XGS PIC 16-Bit, Chameleons, MACH64, and numerous development kits and boards for microcontroller development and applications. Nurve also contracts to develop custom embedded systems and has complete manufacturing in China.
preview: http://www.xgamestation.com/ - news
- Digilent Inc.
- Design Resources for Digital Engineers Digilent products are used in hundreds of academic and industrial settings worldwide. All of our products come with a rock-solid guarantee, and our support materials and fast response customer service can help anyone get up and going. Tour our catalog to see our full range of products. Programmable Logic [FPGA, Embedded Control, Atmel AVR]
- Rowley Associates
- Rowley Associates offers CrossWorks, hosted on Windows and Linux, that supports development in C and assembly language for AVR, ARM, and MSP430 microcontrollers. CrossWorks is the complete development solution for all your microcontroller projects - from initial design through final production, CrossWorks has it covered.
preview: http://www.rowley.co.uk/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.