e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Innovative Integration
- Innovative Integration provides state-of-the-art, applied, data acquisition and digital signal processing solutions to a wide spectrum of industries. Products cover the full spectrum of real-time systems: PC-based real-time data acquisition, DSP-based signal processing and hardware-assisted (FPGA) signal processing. Custom designs are offered to OEM seeking an optimum price/performance balance. Platforms supported: PCI, CPCI, PXI [C++]
- Analog Devices
- Designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of high-performance linear, mixed-signal and digital integrated circuits (ICs) that address a wide range of real-world signal processing applications. The company's principal products include system-level ICs and general purpose, standard product linear ICs. [Keywords: Blackfin, TigerSHARC, SHARC, ADSP-21xx]
preview: http://www.analog.com/ - news
- ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM's comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, 3D processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity...
preview: http://www.arm.com/ - news
- Forward Concepts
- A consulting firm concerned with electronics market research and strategic product planning. The company's foundation is in microelectronics, computers, communications and multimedia. Its staff has strong market expertise in products based on digital signal processing (DSP) technology -- including digital audio, digital wireless, global positioning systems (GPS), analog modems, cable modems, xDSL, IP Telephony (VoIP) and multimedia.
preview: http://www.fwdconcepts.com/ - news
- Micro Digital, Inc.
- Micro Digital produces the modular SMX RTOS consisting of the high-performance smx Kernel, smxNS TCP/IP networking products, with add-on packages such as SNMP and WebServer, smxFS FAT file system, smxFFS flash file system, smxUSBH USB host stack, smxUSBD USB device stack, and smxUSBO USB OTG. SMX products are delivered ready to run on most ColdFires, ARM, PowerPC, and x86 processors. SMX software products are fully integrated with Code...
preview: http://www.smxinfo.com/ - news
- BittWare, Inc.
- For almost two decades, BittWare has been the leading designer and manufacturer of ruggedizable and commercial, hybrid (FPGA+DSP) and FPGA-computing, digital signal processing board-level solutions. Based on Altera's line of high-density FPGAs, Analog Devices' line of floating-point DSPs, and TI's DSPs, BittWare's products provide innovative COTS and application-specific solutions for high-performance, real-time signal processing and I/O...
preview: http://www.bittware.com/ - news
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing Group (CWCEC)
- Curtiss-Wright is the defense and aerospace industry's most comprehensive and experienced single source for rugged embedded computing solutions. Curtiss-Wright's complete product portfolio includes processing, data communications, digital signal processing, video and graphics, recording and storage, analog acquisition and reconstruction, radar and integrated subsystems.
preview: http://www.cwcembedded.com/ - news
- XMOS Semiconductor
- XMOS is the leader in event-driven processors(tm) for digital electronics. XMOS event-driven processors (tm) are high performance, predictable, processors. They allow complete systems to be implemented in software using interface, DSP and control code. XMOS is an enabling technology for the Open Source Hardware community. Designs, including USB, Ethernet, and SD-RAM controllers are available in an ever-expanding library of open source...
preview: http://www.xmos.com/ - news
- Renesas Electronics
- For the Automotive, Mobile, Digital Consumer, Industrial and PC/AV markets, Renesas has an extensive line of MCU / MPU-based semiconductor solutions.
preview: http://www.renesas.com/ - news
- Pentek, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, designs COTS digital signal processing (DSP), software radio, FPGA and data acquisition commercial and conduction-cooled boards, systems and recording instruments for VME, cPCI, PCI, PCIe, PMC, VXS, VPX and XMC.
preview: http://www.pentek.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.