Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Broadcom Corporation
- Broadcom is a global leader in wired and wireless broadband communications semiconductors. Our products enable the convergence of high-speed data, high definition video, voice and audio at home, in the office and on the go. Broadcom provides manufacturers of computing and networking equipment, digital entertainment and broadband access products, and mobile [802.11, VoIP, Ethernet]
preview: http://www.broadcom.com/ - news
- TeamF1, Inc.
- TeamF1 provides turnkey embedded software solutions for high performance IP networking & security technologies that offer: * IPv4/IPv6 network stack & extensions (NAT, firewalls, QoS, SPI) with H/W acceleration * Network Security (SSL, SSH, SECSH, IPSec, Kerberos, RADIUS, X.509) * Wireless networking (802.11) & security (WEP, WPA, WPA2) * Layer-2 Protocols (LACP, RSTP, 802.1X, VLANs) * Device Management through Web2.0, CLI, SNMP & other interfaces
preview: http://www.teamf1.com/ - news
- EBSnet, Inc.
- EBSnet offers a high performance real time operating system (RTOS), a TCP-IP network stack, a full suite of Application Protocol, a powerful HTML-based embedded GUI SDK, a Web browser, an SDK for UPnP certified devices, CIFS/SMB protocol, 802.11 wireless support, a portable DOS/WIN9X compatible file system with real time extensions and FailSafe support, and a CD ROM file system. EBSnet products feature Extreme Portability to any kernel, any...
preview: http://www.ebsnetinc.com/ - news
- connectBlue is a leading provider of wireless solutions for demanding applications. Based on wireless technologies Bluetooth, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11a, b, g, n), IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee) connectBlue provides industrial applications with serial cable replacement, wireless IO and wireless Ethernet solutions through ready-to-embed wireless OEM modules, ready-to-use wireless devices and custom design solutions. [Bluetooth 2.1+EDR; WLAN;...
preview: http://www.connectblue.com/ - news
- Embedded Works
- Embedded Works is a value-added technology distributor and integrator aimed at the RF and wireless market with a full spectrum of wireless products and services to help engineers, marketeers, sales, and executive management succeed in overcoming the challenges of wireless integration. They offer both WPAN (Zigbee, Bluetooth, RFID, 802.15.4), WLAN (mPCI, SDIO, Ethernet, USB, Compact Flash, UART), WMAN, WWAN and satellite products [ATX, mini-ITX]
- A DIL/NetPC family member provides a very compact 32-bit low power embedded system solution with TCP/IP protocol stack, socket-based API, HTTP, FTP and Telnet server for Ethernet- (IEEE 802.3), Bluetooth- (IEEE 802.15.1), LR-WPAN (IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee), or WLAN/Wi-Fi-based (IEEE 802.11a/b/g) embedded networking and M2M applications. All DIL/NetPC family members offers the footprint of a standard 40-pin DIL, 64-pin DIL, 128-pin QIL or...
preview: http://www.dilnetpc.com/ - news
- Unex Technology Corporation
- Unex Technology Corp. develops a series of WiFi networking products such as 802.11b, 802.11b/g dual band 802.11a+gand bluetooth USB dongle, cardbus, AP, Ethernet Adapter and Router. Unex is a leading manufacturer of dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz. We also design wifi mini-PCI, CF, SD modules to provide wireless LAN and internet connectivity.
- Synapse Wireless Inc.
- Synapse Wireless provides easy-to-use, intelligent, wireless control and monitoring mesh networks based on SNAP technology an Internet enabled, IEEE802.15.4 protocol combined with an embedded Python interpreter (supporting XML-RPC) for running application code; SNAP is instant-on, self-healing, multi-hop, over-the-air application changes, battery-powered Sleepy Mesh, and AES-128 encryption. wireless, control, infrastructure, networks, sensor...
preview: http://www.synapse-wireless.com/ - news
- Polaris Networks
- Polaris Networks is a technology leader in software test tool development. The Polaris ATCA Tester and RFID Test Tool suite are widely used by organizations to check for compliance with specified standards and also for comprehensive QA. Polaris Networks also provides world-class software engineering services in Wireless Networking technologies, including the IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and 802.16 (WiMAX) standards and EPCglobal's RFID standards....
preview: http://www.polarisnetworks.net/ - news
- Targa Systems
- Targa Systems is a world leader in providing SSD (Solid State Disks) and PC Card data storage solutions for Military, Aerospace, Avionics and Ground Vehicle applications. Targa Systems' Network Attached Storage (NAS) DTU's are a dedicated file server providing access to data files stored on SSD removable media, for single-client or multi-client users over an IEEE 802.3 Ethernet link. Targa offers two versions of our SSD technology NAS...
preview: http://www.targasystems.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.