Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Senbo Embedded Computer Co., Ltd.
- PC104+ The family consists of PC-104+ form factor system modules of 90mm x 96mm 3.6' x 3.8' footprints. The boards have both ISA and PCI connectors which support high speed I/O devices with data transfer rates up to 133 MBytes/sec. PM-4060 Intel® Pentium® M 1.3GHz PC/104+ CPU WITH ON-BOARD MEMORY AND VIDEO ,USB2.0 , LAN CM-4060 Intel® Celeron® M 1.0GHZ PC/104+ CPU WITH ON-BOARD MEMORY AND VIDEO, USB2.0 , LAN LX-3060 500MHz AMD...
- Target Compiler Technologies N.V.
- Target Compiler Technologies is the leading provider of retargetable software tools for the design, programming and verification of application-specific processor cores (ASIPs). ASIPs are key building blocks of both single-core and multi-core systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today's electronic systems. The tools are used by customers across the globe in diverse application domains, including 2G/3G/4G handsets, VoIP,...
preview: http://www.retarget.com/ - news
- Provider of market-proven products and technologies for unified visual communications over IP, 3G and IMS networks. With its complete set of standards-based video networking infrastructure and developer toolkits for voice, video, data and wireless communications, RADVISION is driving the unified communications evolution by combining the power of video, voice, data and wireless; for high definition video conferencing systems... [IMS]
preview: http://www.radvision.com/ - news
- eDevice Technology
- eDevice's M2M solutions include: embedded TCP/IP software for cellular modules; intelligent socket modems, network converters, and terminals for device connectivity over GPRS/3G, 2.4Ghz/868 MHz radio, and wired networks; SIM card and wired network access provision; back-office/middleware device management systems. eDevice's products utilize the power and pervasiveness of the Internet through intelligent implementation of IP protocols. Additi...
preview: http://www.edevice.com/ - news
- Ultraview Corporation
- Ultraview sells PCI and PCI Express data acquisition add-in cards that acquire up to 16GB of uninterupted data at up to 3GS/s for demanding defense, scientific and industrial applications with multi-GHz bandwidth. All boards come with example software (including source code) to allow users to quickly acquire data and develop their own applications. All PCI Express boards support user reconfiguration of on-board FPGA, allowing users to...
- PMC-Sierra, Inc
- PMC-Sierra is a global provider of broadband communications and storage ICs. Networking Chips Over 150 ASSP's for networking applications, scaling from DS-0 to OC-192 STORAGE Chips 1G, 2G, 4G Fibre Channel ICs and 3G for SAS/SATA Voice over IP Chips Multi-Service Processors for residential and enterprise VoIP applications Wireless BSC/BTS Chips Standards-based ASSP's for 2G, 2.5G, and [MIPS, NPU]
preview: http://www.pmc-sierra.com/ - news
- Adax, Inc.
- Specializing in convergence for signaling networks, Adax provides high performance, industry standard communication controller products and associated software. Adax is well poised to help telecom companies meet the challenges of Convergence and 3G Networks. It offers high performance communications controllers and associated software for SS7, ATM, IP protocols for PSTN, GPRS, 3G and IMS networks, Frame Relay, SCCOP/SSCF, HDLC, LAPV/D/V5 and...
preview: http://www.adax.com/ - news
- Xalyo Systems
- Xalyo Systems provides advanced Hardware and Software solutions for the Telecom market. Its Network Processor based Advanced Mezzanine Cards (AMC) and PCI Telecom Mezzanine Cards (PTMC) are ideally suited for application such as 2G/3G/LTE cellular networks, DSL infrastructure, Video Streaming and Test Equipment. A complete family of interfaces, ranging from E1/T1 up to Gigabit Ethernet is available.
- HelloSoft is the inventor of RISC-based VOIP and Industry leader in providing the most comprehensive product portfolio to enable VOIP, VoWi-Fi and FMC on multitude and varied terminals globally. With record number of patents and awards under the belt, HelloSoft leads technology innovation to enhance IP-based communication for next generation telecom. HelloSoft's 3GPP, OMA, ITU, IEEE and IETF compliant offerings have been field tested or...
preview: http://www.hellosoft.com/ - news
- VoiceAge Corporation
- VoiceAge is the forerunner in the development and dissemination of speech and audio compression technologies and solutions at the convergence of the Internet and wireless, 2.5G, 3G, Wi-Fi and WiMAX networks. VoiceAge codec solutions are based on our flagship ACELP® patented technology platform that delivers unsurpassed quality experienced daily by more than two billion mobile phone users and well over 500 million PC users worldwide.
preview: http://www.voiceage.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.