e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- Arium is a leading supplier of JTAG-based emulators, in-circuit emulators and debuggers to the embedded development market. Our product line supports ARM and Intel processors including ARM, TI OMAP, Xscale, Itanium, Xeon, Pentium II/III/4 and Celeron. Throughout the industry, our products debug embedded applications, BIOS, device drivers, and Linux and other OS kernels. [ARM/Pentium development tools, Intel Atom]
preview: http://www.arium.com/ - news
- QNX Software Systems
- QNX Software Systems offers middleware, realtime OS technology, development tools, and professional services for mission-critical embedded systems. With over 25 years' experience serving device manufacturers, QNX is singularly focused on enabling customer success through innovative technology. Our modular, standards-based software platform helps companies build the world's most reliable, scalable, and high-performance applications. [Keywords: RTOS, Real-time, x86, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, Xscale, Eclipse, Posix, Hitachi, IDE, Multicore, POSIX, Automotive, Intel, Renesas]
preview: http://www.qnx.com/ - news
- In-Stat is a leading provider of actionable research, assessments and market forecasts of semiconductor and advanced communications equipment and services. The firm's forecasts, analysis and insights are informed by both a deep technology understanding and a unique research methodology, which examines each segment of the value chain for each market.
preview: http://www.instat.com/ - news
- Intel Corporation
- Intel offers a broad spectrum of embedded silicon, technologies, components and tools that enable users to meet stringent platform requirements and competitive development schedules. Intel architecture-based processors provide enhanced energy-efficient performance within power and space constraints common for embedded applications. [x86, Intel Architecture]
preview: http://www.intel.com/products/embedded/index.htm - news
- MEN Micro, Inc.
- Products » CompactPCI®/Express » VMEbus » System-On-Modules » Busless & Stand-Alone » PC/104 » I/O Boards » Systems & Components » PMC, XMC, PC-MIP® » M-Module Mezzanines » Product Catalogs Technologies » Intel® Processors » PowerPC® Processors » Fieldbus Networks » Analog & Binary I/O » User I/O in FPGA » Rugged Electronics
preview: http://www.menmicro.com/ - news
- GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms
- Offers a broad selection of COTS and rugged components for creating complete turnkey systems. For a new solution or existing system, GE Fanuc Embedded Systems most likely has the single board computer and I/O card that is needed. The company knows CompactPCI, PCI, MicroTCA, PMC, VME, 1553, InfiniBand, PCIx, ATCA (AdvancedTCA) , Serial I/O, Telemetry, SCSI ...
preview: http://www.gefanucembedded.com/ - news
- Atmel Corp.
- Atmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets....
preview: http://www.atmel.com/ - news
- Technobox has been a leader in the design and manufacture of custom and off-the-shelf PCI Mezzanine Cards (PMCs). Variously known as a PMC CARD, PMC MEZZANINE, or PMC MODULE, our PMC solutions which are built around IEEE 1386-1 include Async Serial and Digital I/O, Storage Connectivity such as SCSI, Serial ATA (SATA), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Networking (e.g., Ethernet PMCs), Cardbus, PCMCIA, and Memory. We also offer various...
- RC MODULE, Research Center 'Module'
- RC Module is a leading Moscow-based fabless semiconductor company which designs high-end RISC/DSP processor cores, high-performance mixed-signal SoC, embedded computers and application software for video image processing. RC Module also provides system level design service for telecommunication satellites, automotive and Intelligent Transport applications. [GPS, MIL-1553B, Vector, Matrix, DSP, RISC]
preview: http://www.module.ru/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.