Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Acromag, Inc.
- Acromag provides measurement and control solutions. Embedded computing products include Industrial PCs, VME, PCI, CompactPCI, Industry Pack, and PMC I/O modules. Process instrumentation and fieldbus network products include signal conditioners, transmitters, isolators, alarms, Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus, and HART I/O modules.
preview: http://www.acromag.com/ - news
- Quadros Systems, Inc.
- Designing an embedded system? Find out how RTXC embedded software and tools from Quadros Systems can give you the running start you need: RTOS, development tools, embedded Ethernet, file systems, GUI, USB and more. Support for popular processors. Attractive, flexible license models including royalty free. Time-saving design and configuration tools. Strong customer support from real experts. [XScale, ST10, Renesas, C166, 68K, 68HCxx,...
preview: http://www.quadros.com/ - news
- Moxa Technologies, Inc.
- Moxa Technologies was founded in 1987 with the specialty in designing and manufacturing industrial communication products. We position ourselves as your ''Total solution for industrial device networking.'' Moxa designs and develops Multiport Serial Boards, Serial Device Servers, Industrial Ethernet Switches, Wireless Device Servers, USB-to-Serial Device Servers, Universal Communicators, Embedded Network Enablers, and P/C 104 products.
preview: http://www.moxa.com/ - news
- XMOS Semiconductor
- XMOS is the leader in event-driven processors(tm) for digital electronics. XMOS event-driven processors (tm) are high performance, predictable, processors. They allow complete systems to be implemented in software using interface, DSP and control code. XMOS is an enabling technology for the Open Source Hardware community. Designs, including USB, Ethernet, and SD-RAM controllers are available in an ever-expanding library of open source...
preview: http://www.xmos.com/ - news
- Emerson Network Power
- Emerson Network Power - Embedded Computing is a market leader in designing & manufacturing products & services based on open standards such as ATCA, AdvancedMC, CompactPCI, VMEbus, & COM Express. Our broad portfolio includes platforms, blades, modules, motherboards, systems & software used extensively by OEMs & system integrators for applications in the telecom, military, aerospace, government, healthcare & industrial industries....
preview: http://www.emersonembeddedcomputing.com/ - news
- Technobox has been a leader in the design and manufacture of custom and off-the-shelf PCI Mezzanine Cards (PMCs). Variously known as a PMC CARD, PMC MEZZANINE, or PMC MODULE, our PMC solutions which are built around IEEE 1386-1 include Async Serial and Digital I/O, Storage Connectivity such as SCSI, Serial ATA (SATA), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Networking (e.g., Ethernet PMCs), Cardbus, PCMCIA, and Memory. We also offer various...
- One Stop Systems
- Industrial-grade computing systems and components, now leads the industry in introducing its line of PCI Express-based products. This latest architecture is revolutionizing the computing industry by increasing the bus speed up to 16 times faster than 64-bit PCI and 80 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet. We've expanded our offering to include passive backplane, VME, and custom and proprietary bus structures. [CompactPCI]
preview: http://www.onestopsystems.com/ - news
- Sealevel Systems, Inc.
- Since 1986, Sealevel has provided innovative, reliable hardware and software products to enable computer connectivity and control. Today, the company manufactures more than 300 standard I/O products including PCI Bus cards, Ethernet serial servers, USB serial adapters, PCMCIA cards, and PC/104 modules. The product line includes multi-port RS-232, RS-422/485, RS-232/422/485 multi-interface high-speed sync/async, and digital/relay I/O.
preview: http://www.sealevel.com/ - news
- Vector CANtech, Inc.
- Vector is your source for CAN (controller area network), LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet networking programs. Vector offers engineers tools for the development and testing of networks, measurement and calibration, diagnostics and network architecture. Visit our website to learn more about how Vector can help with your next project.
preview: http://www.vector-cantech.com/ - news
- Connect Tech Inc.
- Connect Tech designs/manufactures high performance communication products ideal for embedded industrial, automation, medical, military and aerospace applications. CTI products include; FPGA and Digital I/O products, Solid State Drives, CAN controller boards, Ethernet-to-serial devices, wireless radio modems and multi-port serial cards for PCI, PCIe, PCI/104-Express, cPCI, PC/104, PC/104-Plus and ISA bus architectures. Ask us about customization.
preview: http://www.connecttech.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.