e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc. (BDTI)
- Independent technology analysis firm that serves the embedded processing industry with performance-oriented benchmarks, consulting, and engineering services for chips, software, and algorithms. BDTI also provides its customers with world-class, specialized engineering services in design consulting and software optimization. [DSP, FPGA]
- Sensory, Inc.
- Sensory, Inc. is a profitable and fast-growing privately held company focused on improving the user interface in consumer electronics through speech technologies. Sensory sells both IC and embedded software solutions. Sensory's flagship RSC line of low-cost speech chips perform speech recognition, speech and music synthesis, speaker verification, and general purpose microcontroller functions. [speech recognition, voice recognition, speech chips]
preview: http://www.sensoryinc.com/ - news
- Azuro, Inc.
- Azuro, Inc. is a provider of advanced clock implementation tools for nanometer chip design. Azuro's unique technology delivers significant power, speed and time-to-market benefits and is being used by leading semiconductor companies around the globe to design cellular modem chips, multimedia chips, network switches, graphics chips, Bluetooth and WiFi chips, embedded processors, PC chipsets, and many other mobile and line powered devices....
preview: http://www.azuro.com/ - news
- Connect One, LTD
- Connect One is a leading provider of TCP/IP connectivity solutions for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Our field-proven iChip TCP/IP connectivity chips and External Device Servers enable secure, reliable connectivity for devices that use IP networks. The programmable Internet Controller concept pioneered by Connect One is a future-proof solution that minimizes your development and ongoing costs during... [embedded device server]
preview: http://www.connectone.com/ - news
- CoFluent Design
- CoFluent Design provides system-level modeling and simulation tools that enable designers of embedded devices and chips to imagine and validate new concepts and architectures more efficiently through: - Application or HW IP real-time behavior graphical modeling - Multi-core/multi-OS software architecting - Multiprocessor HW/SW design space exploration - Power and performance estimation - Use case scenarios modeling and SystemC test cases generation
preview: http://www.cofluentdesign.com/ - news
- SimuQuest tool and/or services support for variants of the Freescale S12, S12X and MPC56X micro families enable the entire software application for an ECU to be autocoded from a Simulink model. All hand coding and hand integration of drivers is eliminated for chips that we support. SimuQuest provides products and consulting services to support the rapid development of embedded systems utilizing a 'model-based' paradigm. Our products...
preview: http://www.simuquest.com/ - news
- ASSET InterTech, Inc.
- ASSET InterTech is a supplier of open tools for embedded instrumentation to engineers doing design validation, test and debug. The ScanWorks platform provides automation, access and analysis tools in one environment. Users can quickly and easily validate and test semiconductors, circuit boards or entire systems during every phase of a product's life, including design, manufacturing/repair and field maintenance. In addition, chips can be...
preview: http://www.asset-intertech.com/ - news
- InterDesign Technologies, Inc.
- InterDesign's mission is to realize optimal system design, design reliability, and improvement in design quality as well as drastic reduction in design cycle time. To achieve this mission, we provide design environments and comprehensive design solution services that innovate electronic-system-level (ESL) design of embedded systems or system-on-chips (SoCs). [GUI]
preview: http://www.interdesigntech.co.jp/english/ - news
- S2C Inc.
- S2C lnc. develops and provides FPGA-based electronic system level (ESL) and advanced system-on-chip (SoC) prototyping solutions to accelerate and simplify the integration of embedded systems into chips. S2C products, using innovative TAI IP technology, let designers easily and securely employ IP to quickly assemble SoC prototypes on FPGA and immediately start software development. By partnering with leading IP vendors, S2C provides a broad...
preview: http://www.s2cinc.com/ - news
- DSP Workshops
- DSP Workshops, a leader in the delivery of hands-on, instructor-led technical product workshops.The focus of our workshops is digital signal processing (DSP) embedded system design. We have hand-crafted workshops that provide in-depth practical knowledge of DSP chips from leading DSP IC manufacturers. Most courses use hardware development tools and target boards. We also offer workshops that cover DSP theoretical fundamentals, C...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.