Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Lynguent, Inc.
- Founded in 2001, Lynguent ® , Inc., a privately-held company headquartered in Portland, Ore., supplies integrated analog and mixed-signal (AMS) design development products to the global semiconductor and electronics industries. Customers use Lynguent's productivity tools and services to create, maintain, reuse, debug, and validate AMS models and related technology to accelerate time-to-market for a wide range of state-of-the-art integrated...
preview: http://www.lynguent.com/ - news
- Sagantec's EDA products enable a dramatic shortcut in the successful deployment of new silicon technology through the use of physical design reuse, automatic process migration and DFM optimization. Sagantec's technology has been used commercially for more than six years, evolving over five technology nodes from 180nm to 45nm. We've already successfully delivered 65nm production silicon and 45nm DRC correct designs.
preview: http://www.sagantec.com/ - news
- Agnisys Inc.
- Agnisys provides innovative tools for design, verification of Ips/SoCs for ASICs/FPGAs. IDesignSpec is a register management tool that enables you to describe addressable registers in a specification document and generate code from it (RTL, C/C++ headers, OVM/VMM, IP-XACT, SystemRDL, PDF, etc.), thus saving time, promoting reuse and improving quality.
preview: http://www.agnisys.us/ - news
- Embedded Components, Inc. (ECI)
- ECI offers engineering excellence in improving new embedded device projects through innovative component and tool reuse for OEM's and technical marketing programs for embedded components and tools vendors. ECI's LectureMaker product generates low cost distance learning programs that enhance sales, market reach, time-to-market device designs, and industry partnerships. ECI leverages the synergy resulting from its engineering and marketing...
preview: http://www.embeddedcomponents.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.