e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Vector CANtech, Inc.
- Vector is your source for CAN (controller area network), LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet networking programs. Vector offers engineers tools for the development and testing of networks, measurement and calibration, diagnostics and network architecture. Visit our website to learn more about how Vector can help with your next project.
preview: http://www.vector-cantech.com/ - news
- IXXAT Automation Gmbh
- IXXAT is a leading supplier of products and services for the data communica- tion in industrial and mobile systems. For the area of industrial data com- munication we offer products and ser- vices for CAN (CANopen, DeviceNet) and Real-Time Industrial Ethernet (PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, EtherCAT, SERCOS III and others). For usage of Controller Area Network, FlexRay and LIN in automotive and other mobile systems we offer...
preview: http://www.ixxat.com/ - news
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Produces tools and hardware for Controller Area Network (CAN) applications in the automotive and automation field. Services include: software for electronic networking, development of embedded software and realtime operating systems for microcontrollers using OSEK/VDX.
preview: http://www.vector-informatik.com/ - news
- CES - Creative Electronic Systems SA
- CES - Creative Electronic Systems SA, develops, manufactures and supports advanced technological products in aerospace, telecommunications and physics. CES designs and manufactures boards, bundled packages and systems, dedicated to data communication and acquisition in hard real-time in three areas: Telecom network controllers and multiservice platforms using ATM and IP; Aerospace ground and flight test, validation... [Power PC, VME, PCI]
preview: http://www.ces.ch/ - news
- MicroSHADOW Research
- MicroSHADOW Research was founded in 1993 by a team of people with a great experience in electronics design (more than ten years during company startup). MicroSHADOW Research reserves most of its resources developing electronics systems and software for the embedded market. Our primary products are PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) normally based on 8051 cores and, in general, products related with automation area. Since 1997...
preview: http://www.microshadow.com/ - news
- Q-Proto Systems
- We are a small start up founded in Silicon Valley of California in 1998. Our mission is to provide engineers with unique prototype boards and software services on Embedded system. We specialize in I2C, SPI, CAN (controller area network), USB and other communication protocols. With our expertise in 8051, 68HC11, ARM, Microchip and XScale, we can provide a wide range of services to help you complete your product development in an...
- Dearborn Group, Inc.
- Dearborn Group Technology (DG) specializes in the design and development of intelligent software and hardware protocol interface devices for the in-vehicle and controller area network markets. Throughout its history, Dearborn Group (DG) has played a significant role in the growth of in-vehicle and controller area (CAN) networking. DG was the first company to introduce vehicle networking in the automotive industry with a variety of...
preview: http://www.dgtech.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.