Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Acuity Market Intelligence
- Areas of technology market expertise include identity management, wireless, e-commerce and 2D and 3D visualization and image processing. Acuity's most recent focus has been in the identification solutions arena with particular expertise in the burgeoning field of Biometrics.
preview: http://www.acuity-mi.com/ - news
- ABI Research
- Founded in 1990 and headquartered in New York, ABI Research maintains global operations supporting annual research programs, intelligence services and market reports in broadband and multimedia, RFID & contactless, M2M, wireless connectivity, mobile wireless, transportation, and emerging technologies.
preview: http://www.abiresearch.com/ - news
- ON World Inc. provides world class business intelligence on emerging wireless markets. Reports iclude: The Zigbee Revolution: Expanding Markets for Short Range, Low Power Wireless July 2003 More Info $169-$299; Wireless Sensor Networks: From Dust to Reality December 2002 More Info $129; The Wireless Residence: Expanding Developer Opportunities May 2003. Ultrawideband.
preview: http://www.onworld.com/ - news
- Parasoft Embedded, a division of Parasoft Corporation, develops and markets embedded development tools and solutions that leverage proven software verification methods to achieve greater productivity, shorter time to market, and significantly fewer software defects. Parasoft Embedded helps developers code smarter and test faster by capturing human intelligence and converting it into repeatable processes.
preview: http://www.parasoft-embedded.com/ - news
- D-TA Systems, Inc.
- D-TA Systems Inc. pioneered 10 Gigabit Sensor Processing to simplify high-end Sensor Processing System development for Radio, Radar, Signal Intelligence, Wireless Communications, Sonar and Test and Measurement markets. Leveraging the leading edge technologies and many decades of experience, D-TA Systems has developed a complete slate of Sensor Interface, Processing and Recording solutions that drastically cut deployment time and cost. D-TA...
preview: http://www.d-ta.com/ - news
- DSPCon is a leading systems integrator and full-service solution provider of dynamic data acquisition, analysis and archiving systems for high-value military, aerospace and rotating machinery applications. Certified to ISO9001:2008 quality standards, DSPCon solutions empower organizations to transform application data into actionable intelligence to achieve faster test and production times, lower failure rates and maximum asset utilization....
preview: http://www.dspcon.com/ - news
- It's time for a new approach. Ordinary marketing research delivers a static, one-time picture of your audiences. Now, there is a better way to collect ongoing, comprehensive market intelligence. To get closer, go deeper and generate more impact.
- Spectrum Signal Processing by Vecima
- Spectrum Signal Processing by Vecima, part of Vecima Networks Inc., is a leading developer of software defined radio (SDR) solutions for communications and intelligence gathering applications including: Rugged and Semi-Rugged Military Communications Rugged modem solutions for data links, tactical MILCOM and MILSATCOM Semi-rugged modem solutions for gateways, infrastructure Satellite Communications including satellite earth stations...
preview: http://www.spectrumsignal.com/ - news
- Multimedia Research Group, Inc. MRG
- Founded in 1990, Multimedia Research Group, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California. MRG publishes market analyses of new technologies for the communications industries, and provides market intelligence and strategy consulting for its client companies. REPORTS: * Triple Play Report Series * IP TV Report Series * DTV/Digital Video * Broadband/Internet Media * Networking * Satellite * Nanotech/Biotech * Powertech/Power Gen * Other...
preview: http://www.mrgco.com/ - news
- Applied Signal Technology
- Applied Signal Technology, Inc., is a leading provider of advanced digital signal processing systems, products, and services in support of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR). Our customers include the Department of Defense, the Intelligence Community, the Department of Homeland Security and allied governments. We also provide specialized solutions to commercial industrial partners. We provide engineering and scientific...
preview: http://www.appsig.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.