Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Elliptic Technologies, Inc.
- Headquartered in Ottawa, Elliptic provides semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores and software for secure communications ranging from low power to multi-gigabit per second implementations. Elliptic SIP cores enable system-on-chip designers to efficiently balance power, performance and silicon area in complex security-based systems. [Network security, IPSEC, Middleware]
preview: http://www.ellipticsemi.com/ - news
- DesignerSiP System-in-Package Technology Driving Change The trend in semiconductor industry toward further miniaturization, lower costs and improved performance has increased demand for higher integration of features and functions and advanced substrate and packaging technologies. System-in-Package (SiP) resolves these growing demands by offering design flexibility, improved functionality, and faster time-to-market, all at a...
- Gradient Design Automation
- Gradient Design Automation, Inc. pioneered accurate, fine-grain electro-thermal analysis that produces a 3-dimensional temperature map of a chip or SiP. Our products fit into the standard EDA design flows, and help to reveal thermally-induced circuit failures and performance degradations before tapeout, so that corrective actions can be taken. By adding temperature-awareness to the design flow, Gradient improves the electrical simulatio
- TeleSoft International, Inc.
- TeleSoft International, Inc., for 19 years a US provider of quality, field-proven, standards-based telecom protocol stacks. We license source code to OEMs & service providers worldwide for SIP (Android, iPhone, WinMob & embedded VoIP), Assured Services-SIP (AS-SIP), SIP-PSTN Gateways, Fax-over-IP (FoIP), PRI, BRI ISDN, ARINC, Q.931, Q.921, Multi-Level Precedence & Pre-emption (MLPP), QSIG, ML-PPP, Frame Relay, T1 Robbed Bit, E1 CAS R2, and X....
preview: http://www.telesoft-intl.com/ - news
- Covergence is the leader in scaling, securing and controlling VoIP and other real-time services. The award-winning Covergence Session Manager combines traditional session-border-control functionality with comprehensive security features and management tools. The Covergence Session Manager is purpose-built to securely and reliably connect users to VoIP and multi-media services while giving organizations the complete control and [SIP].
preview: http://www.covergence.com/ - news
- IVT Corp.
- IVT is a world major supplier of Bluetooth software, and a leading supplier of Bluetooth Extended Range (over 500 meters) Cordless Telephony Profile enabled, quad-band GSM phone and PSTN/SIP/UMA access points for Fixed-Mobile Convergence. Since 1999, IVT has continually developed leading edge products including Bluetooth host stack and profiles source code, conformance & interoperability testers, application software (BlueSoleil) which...
preview: http://www.ivtcorporation.com/ - news
- Systems Integration Plus, Inc.
- Systems Integration Plus, Inc., is a full service embedded computer systems integrator with specific expertise in real-time, Unix and NT software development. Whether the system is VME, VXI, PC, cPCI, PCI, PC/104, an embedded or custom software product, SIP is well positioned to address all technical requirements and execute results in a timely and complete manner. [chassis, rackmount, rugged]
- Coupling Wave Solutions (CWS)
- S.A. Coupling Wave Solutions (CWS) is a privately held EDA (Electronic Design Automation) company dedicated to the semiconductor market, addressing key analogue signal integrity issues (IR drop, electromigration, digital signal delay,
) occurring in complex integrated systems such as System on Chip (SoC) or System in Package (SiP). CWS proposes a comprehensive and standalone solution dedicated to the successful integration of analogue...
- Theta Networks, Inc.
- Network security, especially for mobile networks. VirusGuardMAX is a patent pending real-time tool for monitoring and preventing viruses from spreading within mobile networks. Theta Networks GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA solutions support WAP, PIM (SyncML) and streaming application as well as mobile virus detection and monitoring. [WAP, SIP]
preview: http://www.thetanetworks.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.