Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Agilent Technologies
- Agilent EEsof EDA is the technology leader and industry's leading supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed, RF system, electronic system level (ESL), circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications. Agilent EEsof EDA offers personal, value-priced products as well as enterprise-level solutions that save money, improve design flows and simplify EDA...
preview: http://www.agilent.com/ - news
- ANT Wireless Personal Area Network
- ANT is a wireless personal area network communications technology that brings immediate device connectivity and data integrity to your products. When size, cost, and ultra-low power consumption are critical, ANT provides the solution. ANT is a 2.4GHz short range self-adaptive wireless networking protocol and embedded system solution designed to be able to run on a coin cell for years of operation... [RF, Protocol, Networking, Low Power]
preview: http://www.thisisant.com/ - news
- It's Radicom for reliable, high-performance, simple to implement Serial TTL, RS-232, USB, PC/104 dial up and RF wireless modems, competitively priced. We work closely with OEMs and designers for successful integration and fast turnaround. Count on Radicom to reduce time-to-market, lower cost, and improve product quality. Radicom modifies its award-winning modems to meet specific application requirements, and designs custom products to...
- Infineon Technologies Inc.
- Infineon Technologies is a leading provider of 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers for industrial control, automotive, and general purpose embedded applications, supported by a rich infrastructure of tools and programmer experience. Embedded system-on-chip product engineers also can license Infineon's 16- and 32-bit MCU cores for high-integration designs. [C166, TriCore, C500, CAN, RF]
preview: http://www.infineon.com/ - news
- Samtec, Inc.
- P.C. Board level interconnects. Samtec has three focus product categories: Signal Integrity Systems, Rugged Systems, and Micro Systems. Four interconnect applications are common to each of these focus product categories. They are: Panel-To-Panel, Panel-To-Board, Cable-To-Board (has a full line of IDC, high speed, discrete wire, flex, and RF cables and assemblies), and Board-To-Board. [PCB]
preview: http://www.samtec.com/ - news
- RFM offers a broad range of wireless solutions, from comprehensive industrial wireless sensor networks to high performance RF components. Low power wireless technologies are providing the connectivity of the future, and RFM is providing the solutions to make those connections. Building on our decades of experience in providing low power wireless solutions, we are helping provide the connections that extends the edge of the Internet. [M2M]
preview: http://www.rfm.com/ - news
- Embedded Works
- Embedded Works is a value-added technology distributor and integrator aimed at the RF and wireless market with a full spectrum of wireless products and services to help engineers, marketeers, sales, and executive management succeed in overcoming the challenges of wireless integration. They offer both WPAN (Zigbee, Bluetooth, RFID, 802.15.4), WLAN (mPCI, SDIO, Ethernet, USB, Compact Flash, UART), WMAN, WWAN and satellite products [ATX, mini-ITX]
- Vision Circuits
- Vision Circuits delivers the highest quality PCB design, design verification, component coding and library management services to our customer base across North America. We deliver these services with the utmost concern for quality, precision and service while meeting the time and cost constraints of our customers. With a full suite of CAD software, our IPC certified designers can handle any complexity of circuit board, including RF, high...
- TriQuint Semiconductor
- TriQuint Semiconductor is the leader in high-performance RF components for wireless communication. TriQuint's components enable quicker design turns, higher performance, lower part count and lower overall solution cost. Partner with the GaAs, SAW, BAW, and GaN technology experts
preview: http://www.triquint.com/ - news
- RF Engines Ltd (RFEL)
- RF Engines Limited (RFEL) is an innovative electronics design and IP (Intellectual Property) company specialising in the development of high performance digital signal processing (DSP) techniques and the development of new products for the high-growth markets of wireless communications, government services and defence. High performance signal processing building blocks for FPGA design. Including FFTs, Polyphase DFTs,...
preview: http://www.rfel.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.