Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Excerpti Communications, Inc.
- Excerpti Communications, Inc.., is the premier online publisher for embedded systems, DSP, realtime/RTOS, board-level, and system-on-a-chip. We publish eg3.com, which identifies the Best of the Web for electronic design engineers, OEM's, and programmers.
preview: http://www.eg3.com/ - news
- Trade Pub
- Through an exciting partnership with Tradepub.com - eg3.com is proud to bring you the best, FREE publication in electronics - such as EE Times and EDN. Simply click here to subscribe!
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Forward Concepts
- A consulting firm concerned with electronics market research and strategic product planning. The company's foundation is in microelectronics, computers, communications and multimedia. Its staff has strong market expertise in products based on digital signal processing (DSP) technology -- including digital audio, digital wireless, global positioning systems (GPS), analog modems, cable modems, xDSL, IP Telephony (VoIP) and multimedia.
preview: http://www.fwdconcepts.com/ - news
- Agilent Technologies
- Agilent EEsof EDA is the technology leader and industry's leading supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed, RF system, electronic system level (ESL), circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications. Agilent EEsof EDA offers personal, value-priced products as well as enterprise-level solutions that save money, improve design flows and simplify EDA...
preview: http://www.agilent.com/ - news
- Provides engineers and designers with semiconductors and software that deliver better sensory experiences for mobile communications, consumer electronics, security applications, contactless payment and connectivity, and in-car entertainment and networking. NXP's 'vibrant media technologies' allow consumers to enjoy better sensory experiences: brilliant images, crisp clear sound... [contactless, RFID, ARM, 8051]
preview: http://www.nxp.com/ - news
- Bluespec Inc.
- Bluespec Inc. manufactures an industry standards-based Electronic Design Automation (EDA) toolset that significantly raises the level of abstraction for hardware design while retaining the ability to automatically synthesize high-quality RTL, without compromising speed, power or area. Elevating System-on-Chip (SoC) modeling, verification and implementation with atomic transactions, the only high-level abstraction for hardware concurrency,...
preview: http://www.bluespec.com/ - news
- Altium creates electronics design software based on the belief that anyone who wants to create electronic products that make a difference should be able to do so. Altium's unified environment links all aspects of electronics product design in a single application that is priced to be as affordable as possible. This helps electronics designers break down barriers to innovation, harness the latest devices and technologies, manage their...
preview: http://www.altium.com/ - news
- National Semiconductor Corporation
- National Semiconductor creates high-value analog devices and subsystems. National's leading-edge products include power management circuits, display drivers, audio and operational amplifiers, communication interface products and data conversion solutions. National's key markets include wireless handsets, communications infrastructure, displays and a variety of broad electronics markets, including medical, automotive and industrial...
preview: http://www.national.com/ - news
- The Mathworks
- Developer of technical computing and Model-Based Design software for engineers and scientists in industry, government, and education. With an extensive product set based on MATLAB® and Simulink®, The MathWorks provides software and services to solve challenging problems and accelerate innovation in automotive, aerospace, communications, financial services, biotechnology, electronics, instrumentation, process, and other ... [FPGA, EDA]
preview: http://www.mathworks.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.