Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Texas Instruments
- Designed to make the world smart, healthy, safe, green and fun, Texas Instruments' (NYSE: TXN) solves customers problems through a complete portfolio of embedded processors with industry-leading signal processing, analog and software solutions. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 25 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
preview: http://www.ti.com/ - news
- iSYSTEM is a privately held company founded in 1986, with offices in Munich, Germany (Sales and Marketing) and Ljubljana, Slovenia (Development and Production). We maintain decades-long relationships with highly skilled distributors in major world markets. iSYSTEM specializes in embedded development and test tools, custom embedded projects and provides professional services.(8051, ARM-Cortex, AUTOSAR, DINEN62304 , DO-178B,...
- ON World Inc. provides world class business intelligence on emerging wireless markets. Reports iclude: The Zigbee Revolution: Expanding Markets for Short Range, Low Power Wireless July 2003 More Info $169-$299; Wireless Sensor Networks: From Dust to Reality December 2002 More Info $129; The Wireless Residence: Expanding Developer Opportunities May 2003. Ultrawideband.
preview: http://www.onworld.com/ - news
- IEI Technology Corp.
- IEI Technology Corp. is a leading industrial computing platform provider. IEI follows the requirements of the RoHS Directive on a worldwide basis so that customers can start to work for their long-term projects. IEI supplies over 400 of industrial computer boards, systems and peripherals and supports OEM/ODM service to reduce customers'engineering effort and accelerate the product development process to help customers get ahead of market competition. IEI is the only Industrial PC provider you need! [PCI Express, x86, 386, Pentium, 486, SBC, Single Board Computer, RoHS, LCD, Video, PC/104, PC104, Medical, Process Control, Xscale, Power Management]
preview: http://www.usa.ieiworld.com/ - news
- Yankee Group
- The first independent technology research and consulting firm, charting the evolution of connectivity change with leading primary data, analysis and strategic counsel. [Wimax, M2M, Machine-to-machine]
preview: http://www.yankeegroup.com/ - news
- One of the strengths of the company is self-developed embedded TQ modules. TQ offers an entire range of controllers: In addition to 16-bit and 32-bit Infineon modules, the product line includes a wide selection of Freescale-, Xilinx and Intel-based processor boards. The modules are distinguished by their small size and long-term availability, and they satisfy high quality standards. [PowerQUICC, MPC5200, MPC8xx, MPC85xx, MPC83xx, MPC82xx, UTX]
preview: http://www.tq-components.com/ - news
- congatec AG
- congatec AG is a young company entering the quickly growing embedded computer technology market. Our product portfolio is comprised of embedded computer boards & modules with BIOS features for industrial use, professional board support packages and extensive design-in support. Embedded computers are our passion. It's our goal to establish long-term partnerships with our customers so that we can meet your ever-demanding needs.
preview: http://www.congatec.com/ - news
- Datakey Electronics, Inc.
- Datakey Electronics manufactures rugged, portable memory keys and tokens along with their mating receptacles. Since 1976, the company has supplied OEMs with complete data-carrier systems for embedded applications, delivering long-term availability and support. Datakey Electronics' portable memory devices are available in capacities from 1Kbit to 32GBytes and are ideal for data transport and access control applications in harsh environments.
preview: http://www.datakeyelectronics.com/ - news
- Professional manufacturer of PCB samples. We have a set of close-knit PCB manufacture specifications to meet every customer's demand and help them win more business opportunities. And we have long co-operated with the best corporations, at home and abroad, to supply 1-20 layer samples production. All we do is to help save cost and time.
- Protocase is a company born from customer experience. Inspired by the printed circuit board industry and the revolution that has transformed both purchase and delivery of low-volume circuit boards, a manufacturing process was designed to efficiently serve the low-volume market. Currently, a low volume buyer of metal products has limited choices: Purchase an off-the-shelf box which approximates the required dimensions, then machine...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.