Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- CAST, Inc.
- CAST provides a better IP experience for ASIC & FPGA designers by offering proven cores & platform IP products, less risk, and superior support. We feature the industry's best video & image compression cores (incl. H.264 & JPEG 2000); we're the leading supplier of 8051 IP; and we offer the memory controllers, interfaces, and other cores--even full platforms--needed for quicker system development.
preview: http://www.cast-inc.com/ - news
- The World's largest PCI IP core vendor, PLDA designs and sells a wide range of FPGA and ASIC interfacing solutions for USB, PCI, PCI-X and PCI Express. We provide complete solutions to a global market, including IP cores, hardware, software, consulting services, and comprehensive technical support provided directly by the IP designers.
preview: http://www.plda.com/ - news
- QuickLogic Corporation
- Provider of the lowest power programmable logic solutions for the portable electronics, industrial, communications and military markets. Our latest products, PolarPro, Eclipse II and QuickPCI are being used to implement bridge and control solutions in embedded systems requiring Wi-Fi, DVB_H and IDE or CE-ATA-based disk drives. QuickLogic's proprietary ViaLink® technology offers significant benefits, for programmable logic [ASIC, ASSP]...
preview: http://www.quicklogic.com/ - news
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Engineering was, founded in 1990 to develop and market innovative schematic generation and viewing technology for use with logic synthesis, verification, test automation and physical design tools. The company's customers are primarily original equipment EDA tool manufacturers (OEMs), in-house CAD tool developers, semiconductor companies, IC/ASIC designers and FPGA designers. Concept Engineering's products deliver the fastest, highest...
preview: http://www.concept.de/ - news
- Enterpoint designs and manufactures a wide range of FPGA based boards ranging from small processor solutions to large High Performance Computing (HPC) solutions. Products for aerospace, ASIC, automotive, commercial, industrial and military sectors. Custom board design and consultancy services are also available.
- Emulation Technology
- ET offers a range of products including BGA socket systems, QFN/MLF test sockets, MICTOR test accessories, spring-probe test clips, programming adapters, prototyping adapters, ASIC and FPGA development systems, wireless products, high speed board to board interconnects as well as soldering iron systems and other lab and rework accessories.
preview: http://www.emulation.com/ - news
- GiDEL provides powerful development tools and universal FPGA platforms for Acceleration systems, ASIC prototyping and algorithm development. GiDEL's high productivity software tools complement high-performance PCI/ PCIe boards and stand-alone boards as well as High Performance systems that offer outstanding cost/performance advantages. GiDEL Processing FPGA boards are used as critical part of: Machine Vision & Imaging Applications...
preview: http://www.gidel.com/ - news
- CEVA, Inc.
- CEVA is the leading licensor of digital signal processor (DSP) cores, multimedia and storage platforms to the semiconductor industry. CEVA licenses a family of programmable DSP cores, associated SoC system platforms and a portfolio of application platforms including multimedia, audio, Voice over Packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI and Serial ATA. [IP, ASIC]
preview: http://www.ceva-dsp.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.