Topview ICE B - In Circuit Emulator for Atmel 8051 Microcontrollers
Topview In Circuit Emulator is the low cost emulator supporting many of Atmel 8051 microcontroller derivative devices in 40 and 20 pin counts. The Topview ICE comes with a state of art Integrated Development Environment enabling the users troubleshoot the application software and the hardware in real time with ease and confidence. The IDE has built-in program editor, device template generator and the debugging facilities. The emulator has...
Features & Benefits:
- Supported Devices: Atmel 8051 Microcontrollers with on chip flash memory in a single chip mode.
- Real time operations upto 24MHz.
- Operating clock options: The emulator uses either built in clock or any other clock source connected with the target microcontroller. The built in clock oscillator generates a range of clock options: 4 MHz, 4.608 MHz, 8 MHz, 9.216 MHz, 10 MHz, 12 MHz, 16 MHz, 18.432MHz, 20 MHz and 24MHz.
- 5V operation.
- Supports upto 60 KBytes of Program Memory.
- Supports upto 256 Bytes of internal Data Memory.
- Supporting both 20 and 40 pin DIP devices.
- Connected with PC through USB port.
- Topview IDE runs under WinXP environment.
Pricing and How To Purchase: